Shell's Journey

My name is Shelley. I"m 31 years old. I'm happily married to Jason and mother to Jakob. I'm on a journey to chronicle my weight loss and the ups and downs.

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Cloud Nine

I'm so on cloud nine today. I weighed in at 233 this morning for a 3 pound loss. I'm so pysched to be doing things the right way. I can't believe that I am finally doing it and it feels SO GOOD!!!!!!!! I'm really hoping for 229 by next Sunday. I'm sure I can do it if I set my mind to it. I am going to continue what I've been doing for the last two days and we'll see where it gets me. I went dancing last night and stuck to my plan so I'm pretty happy about that. I just have to stick to my guns because I can't go wrong.

1 Comments:

At 8:14 PM, Blogger breakaway said...

wow your doing awesome! Your going to have to update your pic soon :) I am SOOO proud of you and your going to make your goal in no time. I wish I had your umph! I will send you and email tonight before I go home.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home