Shell's Journey

My name is Shelley. I"m 31 years old. I'm happily married to Jason and mother to Jakob. I'm on a journey to chronicle my weight loss and the ups and downs.

Friday, April 28, 2006

Gloomy Day

Today's Weight: 229
Yesterday's Calories: 1085

Okay, it's a nice sunny warm day out. My head and heart are so gloomy. I had a huge arguement with my husband last night. Okay, I did wrong by not telling him about the slim quick pills. I agreed not to take them anymore. I don't want to give up the diurex though because all it is a water pill to help with bloat. I only take them once a day and they really make me feel better. He doesn't understand and he doesn't try to understand. It's very frustrating. I want him to try to see things from my point of view but he doesn't. It at least seems like he doesn't. I know he loves me and he has himself convinced these are bad for me but he won't listen. I feel as if he doesn't trust me to make my own decisions about my body. I've lost 7 pounds in the last week and I know the diurex is helping. I'm not so sure of the other pills so I'm willing to stop them. I know we'll work things out. I'm just so frustrating. I am trying to stay away from food today because I want to eat everything in sight. In part due to being upset, and part is due to my monthly being due anyday. I will make it through. I would like to lose two more pounds by SUnday. I want to end May at 210. I will take a big walk when my son gets home from school. It's easier to do with him then going by myself.
I would also like to do something special this weekend with just Jason and me. I'm thinking that maybe that is part of our underlying problem. We don't see much of each other with my work schedule and we definetely don't do enough stuff just me and him. Heck, it's rare we ever do anything with just him and me. I doubt anything will happen this weekend due to not having anyone to watch our son. Oh well, it's the thought that counts right? YEah!!!!! I tell you I need to do something productive today and maybe I'll feel better. I'm going to work on the yard. I've already started on the inside of the house. I did dishes and started laundry. I'm picking up the rooms little bit at a time. I hate housework and yardwork. I know I'll survive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home