Shell's Journey

My name is Shelley. I"m 31 years old. I'm happily married to Jason and mother to Jakob. I'm on a journey to chronicle my weight loss and the ups and downs.

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Happy Dance

I'm doing the happy dance this morning. I weighed in at 235 for my official weigh in. I'm so happy. I will beam the rest of the day. It is so motivating to see the scales move once again. I almost still have a hard time believing it. I am going to work on losing at least 3 pounds this week. In order to reach my goal by vacation, I have to lose 3.1 pounds per week according to fitday. I'm going to work hard on doing that. I know I can do it. It is very doable. I have two challenges starting tomorrow. I'm keeping my goals the same for both so it should be pretty easy. I'm real happy that the scales started moving again. Hopefully, they'll continue that way.
WEll, I'm off for my walk.

2 Comments:

At 12:21 AM, Blogger breakaway said...

Omg I am SO proud of you! Look at you go! I have joined the challenge for Sunday and I can't wait to start. I hope I do as well as you have :) Soon you will be under 200, did you ever thing you would reach that...I know It is one of my dreams and to reach it will be SO wonderful. Keep up the great work U!

 
At 10:03 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Congratulations on breaking your plateau!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home