Shell's Journey

My name is Shelley. I"m 31 years old. I'm happily married to Jason and mother to Jakob. I'm on a journey to chronicle my weight loss and the ups and downs.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

New Way

Yesterday Calorie: 1045
Today's Weight: 231

I'm doing really well now. The momentum that I have is absolutely awesome. My friends are even more awesome because without them I couldn't do this. I don't think they even realize how much their friendship and support mean to me. THere are days I just want to cry because I'm so happy that I have finally found the friends I have. I know we all have the one thing in common and it's weight loss but the bond is going to go beyond that. We are all willing to do what it takes to help the others succeed. It's such an UNSELFISH group that it's unbelievable.
The girls are all very supportive. I wish others would take advantage of what we have started. We are all succeeding. I know we could help others as well. The accountability is there and that is what you need. I could never do this alone. I've proven that. Support is necessary and for the ones who think they can do it alone are setting themselves up for failure. I'm succeeding and it feels great to help others do so as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home