Shell's Journey

My name is Shelley. I"m 31 years old. I'm happily married to Jason and mother to Jakob. I'm on a journey to chronicle my weight loss and the ups and downs.

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Pure Luck

Okay, I think it was pure luck this morning when I weighed in at 233. I ate out twice yesterday and had a total of 200 calories. I'm also due to start my monthly and feel bloated. I'm definetely not going to argue but it is nice to know that I didn't hurt myself to much. I'm going to eat light today because I may not get my exercise in. I'm having salad all day which is filling so it isn't all that bad. I'm really excited for the challenge and that is great. The online group isn't doing so well and that is a little frustrating but I can't make people get on and post so I'm not going to worry to much. My group at home is doing awesome and we are all sticking together and making this work. I think we have a real chance of winning this challenge. I love my friends. They mean the world to me. I still think I have a chance to reach my goal in June. I'm working hard and staying motivated. I can't believe I'm less then two months away from vacation. It's unbelievable. It's awesome though. I'm really excited. Jakob is excited. It's going to be so much fun. It'll be more fun the more weight I get off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home