Shell's Journey

My name is Shelley. I"m 31 years old. I'm happily married to Jason and mother to Jakob. I'm on a journey to chronicle my weight loss and the ups and downs.

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Emotional High

OKay, I'm doing really good so far this week. I am a very happy camper. I've had the problem of either getting the exercise right or the food right, this week I"m trying for both. I had a minor glitch yesterday with Taco Bell but it was hubby's birthday. I'm going out for lunch tomorrow with a friend but we're going to make a healthy decision on where because we're both trying to lose weight so it'll be easier. I'm revolving everything around my walks. I'm making them my priority. When I walk, I lose weight even if my food isn't 100% right. I know I can make the right choices so I'm going to do it.
Well, I'm off for my walk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home