Shell's Journey

My name is Shelley. I"m 31 years old. I'm happily married to Jason and mother to Jakob. I'm on a journey to chronicle my weight loss and the ups and downs.

Friday, March 31, 2006

Scared

I can't believe that I' m past my plateau. I'm finding myself scared to get on the scales in the morning. I have consistently stayed at 236 the last two days. I wake up every morning feeling for sure that I gained the three pounds back from the day before even though I haven't ate enough to gain the three pounds. I lost three pounds while on my monthly. Is that possible? When my monthly is over will the scales be even lower? The questions can drive me mad. LOL!!!! I am happy the scales are finally going in the right direction but it's scary to think I could go back. Monday is going to be a real challenge. I'm taking my son to Indianapolis Children's Museum and promised to take him to IHOP for breakfast and Old Country Buffett for supper. I will do my best to make some good choices and I'm going to go real light for the weekend to prepare for it but I'm still scared. Will it put me back to where I was? The museum will mean a whole day of walking but is it enough? UGh.....I'm going to go crazy. I just have to do my best and hope for the best.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home