Shell's Journey

My name is Shelley. I"m 31 years old. I'm happily married to Jason and mother to Jakob. I'm on a journey to chronicle my weight loss and the ups and downs.

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Easier

OKay the trainer last night was a little easier than I expected. I know he went easy on us for two reasons: one we were late and two it was our first time. It's going to get harder. I thought it was great because I was woke up by my friend who called to ask to go for a walk and then we had a light lunch. This is why I formed the group. THis is what I wanted from my friends. This is the whole reason for doing this. IT's easy because the friends I have now are life long friends. We started our journey to lose weight but the friendship is a lot stronger. We are helping each other and supporting each other through what is one of the hardest trials of our lives. I love my friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home