Shell's Journey

My name is Shelley. I"m 31 years old. I'm happily married to Jason and mother to Jakob. I'm on a journey to chronicle my weight loss and the ups and downs.

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

It's Beginning!!!!

Today's Weight: 232
Yesterday's Calories:1356

Today is the start of our Biggest Loser CHallenge. I'm so excited. I think this may be the push that we need. I know I've made a lot of changes since starting the group. How can I be a leader if I don't lead by example? HOw can I expect anyone to take me seriously if I don't try my hardest? Plus vacation is less than 7 weeks away now. I want to enjoy myself and know that I did my best. I want to make goals by June 1st of next year. I want to be at my final goal then. I will as well. I am not going to try I'm going to do. LOL!!!! I'm going to push myself hard and keep myself motivated and work hard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home