Shell's Journey

My name is Shelley. I"m 31 years old. I'm happily married to Jason and mother to Jakob. I'm on a journey to chronicle my weight loss and the ups and downs.

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Change is Coming

Beg. Weight: 261 Today's Weight: 230 Total Lost: 31

The meeting with the trainer last night was awesome. We have an actual training session tonite. I'm so looking forward to it. He warned us that he's going to work us hard and that is fine. The thing we all found so funny was the other teams didn't even look enthused at all. We are all ready to go. Some other major changes are going to happen as well. One is that I'm going to take a personal leave from work to take care of my grandmother. IT may end up being a one year leave but I'll feel better taking care of her myself. I didn't take care of my mom at the end like I should. WHere it is not like my grandmother is dying she does need someone to care for her 24 hours a day? My aunt is going to pay me instead of the caregiver less actually so it helps us all out. Everything will work out in the end. I'm actually looking forward to it. It'll be easier in some aspects and harder in others. It's going to tear at my heart at times but I know grandma will feel better. I'll also know that she is getting great care because I'll be providing it. No one can take care of her like family.
As for my friends from work, I'll be in contact with them DAILY!!!! I will see them weekly. I will still pop into work. I'm not deserting anyone. I just hope they know that. I want this more than anything to lose the weight. I want to work hard. I want to lose the weight. I want to be there for my family. HEck,, I want it all!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home