Shell's Journey

My name is Shelley. I"m 31 years old. I'm happily married to Jason and mother to Jakob. I'm on a journey to chronicle my weight loss and the ups and downs.

Saturday, March 25, 2006

I'm going to do it

My group is doing a challenge. My support group at home is growing in numbers already and is getting ready to take off. I couldn't be happier. I'm going to succeed at this. HEck, with all this support how can you fail? I'm ready to kick butt and lose this weight for good. I know the weekend is going to be great but starting Tuesday after my birthday I'm going to start setting up daily menus and keeping to an exercise routine. It's why I went to evenings. I have to quit making excuses. NO going back to bed. I need to lose four pounds a week to get to my goal by vacation. I'm going to get as close as I can. The scales will start moving again.
Excuses do nothing but hinder you. They don't help. I have to remember why I'm doing this. I've got the reservations made for King's Island so it is a done deal. Jakob is looking so forward to it and i would love to have a nice outfit to wear along the way. I'm going to do this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home