Shell's Journey

My name is Shelley. I"m 31 years old. I'm happily married to Jason and mother to Jakob. I'm on a journey to chronicle my weight loss and the ups and downs.

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Scales went down

WEll, the scales were down to 237 this morning. YEah!!!!!! It's not as low as yesterdays but I feel like i'm going to start my monthly so I'm sure that has something to do with it. It is down two pounds from Saturday so maybe just maybe I'm past the stupid 239 plateau. I'm going to push for 234 by Saturday. IT would make this week a five pound loss and hopefully help me in the challenges that I'm starting. I better post my goals here so that I don't forget the goals by next Saturday.

1. No Fast Food
2. No sweet tea
3. Watch my carbs
4. Lose 20 pounds ( an average of a little more than 3 pounds per week)

I can do this. I know I can.

1 Comments:

At 4:39 PM, Blogger breakaway said...

Hey! Happy Birthday first off and next congrats on the weight loss! How did the meeting go? I'm so excited to hear about it. I should get on the scale soon. I haven't in weeks now because I have been not feeling the best. I'm so proud of you and SO happy you broke that platau!~ Keep up the good work

 

Post a Comment

<< Home