Shell's Journey

My name is Shelley. I"m 31 years old. I'm happily married to Jason and mother to Jakob. I'm on a journey to chronicle my weight loss and the ups and downs.

Thursday, March 30, 2006

IMPRESSED

Well, I'm impressed. I weighed in on Wednesday morning and still weighed 237 even though I started my monthly. I'm finally seeing some progress. I want to lose this weight and I'm finally doing it. My home group has taken off and even if it stays small it's cool. The group is pulling together and really supporting each other. I love my groups. I don't think I would have gotten past my plateau if I hadn't had them. I guess the good part of the plateau is that maybe it'll teach me that when I get to goal that I can maintain it and that if I do screw up that it's not the end of the world. I'm consciencely eating and doing my best to make the right decisions. IT's all about the right decisions. I'm going to start thinking about every bite I put in my mouth. If it's not going to help, it's not going in unless it's a special occasion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home