Shell's Journey

My name is Shelley. I"m 31 years old. I'm happily married to Jason and mother to Jakob. I'm on a journey to chronicle my weight loss and the ups and downs.

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Renewed Vigor

Okay, as I'm posting this today I have a renewed vigor and strength to lose this weight. I went to the truck stop with a friend last night who wanted advice on weight loss. We came up with some cool ideas to keep us motivated and a plan of attack. We are going to lose the weight once and for all. We are also talking about putting together our own support group. Weight watchers and TOPS are both proven weight loss meetings. They are expensive though. If we do one of our own, it'll be doable. I'm hoping our other friend will go along with it and we can start adding members. I'm usually not such a go getter but we need to lose and the more support you have and the more accountability you have the better it is. We can have fun to and great friendships can be made. I'm so looking forward. Right now it's just us two. We are going to get together once a week and read over each others journals. I'm going to track everything I do and all that I eat. We'll then critique it and help each other with a better eating plan. I know it'll work. I gained two pounds this week and that is just unaccepatable. I'm going to fight this fight til the end. I'm going to be a loser.

1 Comments:

At 7:54 PM, Blogger Christine said...

Sounds like you have a great plan! Go for it! I think that weight loss works better in groups. I am really happy with your yahoo group! It will be exciting to get to know everyone and lose together!
Good luck and talk soon.
-Christine

 

Post a Comment

<< Home