Shell's Journey

My name is Shelley. I"m 31 years old. I'm happily married to Jason and mother to Jakob. I'm on a journey to chronicle my weight loss and the ups and downs.

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

OKay Day

WEll, I got to take the day off of work today. I wasn't feeling good this morning at all so they let me cut my hours. Thank Heavens for small favors. I am feeling better now though. I think my problem was that I ran hard the last two days doing thing that I haven't had much of a chance to rest. I'm doing good diet wise though. I'm going to try to take a walk. I started a yahoo weight loss group and am thankful for it. IT's really taken off in the last few days. The support that I get there is awesome. I'm also able to give it as well. I think the support you get can be the difference between losing and failing. I am going to accomplish my goals and move on with my life a healthier me. I am happy now so it won't necessarily be a happier me.
If anyone reading my blog is trying to lose weight and wants to join my group there is a link on my blog page for it. I or my moderator will check it often and will make you a member.

1 Comments:

At 4:29 PM, Blogger Christine said...

Hey! Glad to see you back blogging! I put in a submission for your yahoo group, sounds like a great place to be. I need all the encouragement I can get. Take care and feel better.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home