Shell's Journey

My name is Shelley. I"m 31 years old. I'm happily married to Jason and mother to Jakob. I'm on a journey to chronicle my weight loss and the ups and downs.

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Staying Strong

Well, I'm staying strong. I'm really watching it and doing my exercise. I feel like I'm going to accomplish something. THe problem is that I'm due to start my monthly. Yuck!!! It's always hard when I know my monthly is coming. THe scale won't budge from it alone. THe thing I'm working on is to make the scale move drastically when it's over. I've got to stay strong and not give in to the cravings that always come with my monthly. It's not good to give in to them. I have to keep plugging away. The weather is not bad so I'm getting my walks in which I prefer over everything. I like swimming but sometimes it's just to much work to go do it. YOu have to drive to the Y, put the suit on, shower, and then you're ready to swim. WHen I walk, it's all I do is walk. I don't go to any trails because they get boring. I can vary my walk around here and not do the same route twice. I walked thirty minutes today already and may take another one before the night is over. It was refreshing. I should have done more but I didn't. My little boy wants me to walk 80 minutes straight. I want to make his goal for me happen. I'm thinking maybe after he gets his homework done then we can do something about that. HE's a great kid and wants mommy to succeed. I want to be to goal by no later than June 2008. I'm sure i'll hit it before then but that is my ultimate deadline. WE are going to Florida then and I want to look awesome before we go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home