Shell's Journey

My name is Shelley. I"m 31 years old. I'm happily married to Jason and mother to Jakob. I'm on a journey to chronicle my weight loss and the ups and downs.

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Updating

WEll, it's been a long weekend. I haven't done the best and don't expect another loss next weekend. I've gotten a cold and am not feeling to well. Exercise other than walking around the malls have been non existant. I haven't done anything around the house. I'm feeling pretty low right now. I've had fun shopping but feel like a diet failure. I know I'm not and I know i'm going to succeed. I just have to get back on track and I'm doing that now. I'm not waiting for tomorrow. Today food wise has been good. I'm not going to exercise because I'm tired. I"m going to relax.

1 Comments:

At 1:11 PM, Blogger Christine said...

Feel better! Looking forward to your blog when you are feeling better. Take care.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home