Shell's Journey

My name is Shelley. I"m 31 years old. I'm happily married to Jason and mother to Jakob. I'm on a journey to chronicle my weight loss and the ups and downs.

Friday, March 10, 2006

Working Hard

Well, yesterday wasn't to bad. I didn't eat to much. Heck, I barely ate anything at all. I'm off today so the exercise will definetely happen. The scales showed 236 this morning but that is still less than what it has been reading lately so maybe I broke through the stupid plateau. I know they are going to happen but they are so darn frustrating. I have to keep reminding myself why I'm doing this. Jakob is looking forward to going to King's Island and I don't want to be 235 pounds when I go. I would like to be less then 200. The day that I say goodbye to the 200's I'll cry. I know I can do this and am going to continue working hard. Today is going to be an exercise day. I'm going to walk and swim. I'm going to accomplish my goals.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home