Shell's Journey

My name is Shelley. I"m 31 years old. I'm happily married to Jason and mother to Jakob. I'm on a journey to chronicle my weight loss and the ups and downs.

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

I'M DOING IT

I'm doing it. The scales read 236 this morning which is down 2 pounds. It felt so good to see those numbers. I"m back to where I was at in the beginning of January. My lowest has been 234. I've lost three pounds since Saturday. I'm on top of the world. It's amazing how good it feels when the scales read lower. I'm so motivated right now. I know I'm going to do this and accomplish all my goals. Jason, Jakob, and I are going to Indy this weekend if we get our tax checks. I'm so excited. It'll feel good to go out. Jason is even looking forward to it. IT's unusual for him to get excited and look forward to going out. IT's going to be a great week. I'm hoping for two more pounds gone by Saturday. I hope!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home