Shell's Journey

My name is Shelley. I"m 31 years old. I'm happily married to Jason and mother to Jakob. I'm on a journey to chronicle my weight loss and the ups and downs.

Monday, February 06, 2006

I'M BACK AT IT

Well, I'm doing very well today. I have made some major decisions for some major changes. I figured up a menu and will stick to it the best I can. I will not make as much food as I was. If the food isn't made, then I can't eat it. I bought some fruits and veggies. They are canned but I can't afford fresh. I did buy the light fruit juice instead of in heavy sryup. I am going to try to exercise four hours this week. I'll up it next week. The scales were back down to 238 this morning. I would love to lose 5 pounds this week. We'll see what happens. I'm bound and determined to lose the weight and I will. I have to stay positive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home