Shell's Journey

My name is Shelley. I"m 31 years old. I'm happily married to Jason and mother to Jakob. I'm on a journey to chronicle my weight loss and the ups and downs.

Friday, February 10, 2006

Ho Hum

It's a ho hum day. LOL!!!! I'm going to exercise this afternoon. I didn't yesterday due to work. I changed my availability starting April 1st to evenings only so I can get my exercise in the morning before my ankle is hurting. Hopefully this will give me a leg up. I'm eating light today due to going to Indy tomorrow. I don't know what it'll hold in store for me food wise. We still haven't got our tax check but it'll hopefully come today. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. We are going regardless but I'm a little uneasy about going with bill money. I know it'll work out. I'm hoping for a three pound loss this week. I can do it.

2 Comments:

At 11:58 AM, Blogger breakaway said...

Yes you can do it! I love your outlook and the fact that you changed your availability in order to work out. Makes me feel so ummm lazy lol I need to get my butt back to the Y. I do go sometimes but not enough to make it worth it. Good for you!!! Your doing wonderfully and have a great day tomrrow, sounds like fun. Hope you don't get snowed out or rained out.

 
At 10:09 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Shelley,

I hope you new work schedule will work out for you. Have fun tomorrow! Maybe that tax check will come tomorrow. I wish I was getting a check...I have to pay in about $30 ugh! I guess it could be worse...I could owe more.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home