Shell's Journey

My name is Shelley. I"m 31 years old. I'm happily married to Jason and mother to Jakob. I'm on a journey to chronicle my weight loss and the ups and downs.

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Great Day

WEll, today is a good day so far. The scales read up one pound to 237 but it's just a daily fluctuation and I'm cool with it. I've got until Saturday to record a weight. I'm still at a loss for the week. I started my day at the Y with 30 minutes on the treadmill. It's only the 2nd time that I've done that long. I feel so energized and ready to go. I am doing good this week with not going back to bed after my son goes to school. Hubby is going to be really proud of me. I've not had this good of a week for a long time. It's amazing what you can do if you set your mind to it. I'm so motivated right now.

1 Comments:

At 7:40 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I am glad you are motivated again. I know it is hard, but we can do it! I just know the scale will show a loss for you this week!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home