Shell's Journey

My name is Shelley. I"m 31 years old. I'm happily married to Jason and mother to Jakob. I'm on a journey to chronicle my weight loss and the ups and downs.

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Day one Best life diet

Well, today was absolutely awesome. I can't believe how well it went. I met some new friends at school and they even treated me to lunch. I was just thrilled to be invited to have lunch with someone. They were a real nice couple. They are in my essay group in English class so it was nice to get to know someone.
Day one for the new diet has gone well. I have yet to get my exercise in but I will. I've got to change into my sweats and then I'll get on the elliptical. I would rather walk but it's way to cold. OTher than forgetting my vitamin which is a requirement I did well. I did weigh in this morning at 258.2. I weigh in again on Feb. 15th. I'm used to weighing in at the least every couple of days so this will be a new thing for me. I feel real hopeful about this for a change.
I think things are finally turning for the good. I do have to learn how to handle stress better and to stay away from fast food. I can do it though. Life will be so much better if I'm thinner. I'm going to succeed. I'm making a promise to myself. I promise to lose the weight and live a healthier lifestyle. I promise to be here for my family. I promise to reach my goals.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home