Shell's Journey

My name is Shelley. I"m 31 years old. I'm happily married to Jason and mother to Jakob. I'm on a journey to chronicle my weight loss and the ups and downs.

Friday, May 12, 2006

On My Way

Starting Weight: 261 Today's Weight: 233 Total Loss: 28 pounds Yesterday's Cals: 1723


Well, the scales at the Y read 3 pounds less for me. My team had a total loss of 7 pounds which equals to .6%. We are doing it. We worked out for an hour and boy, do I feel it. I'm going to work harder on my exercise and eating right. I'm doing better but not good enough. We get the trainer starting Monday and he's going to kick our butt. We have to push ourselves in order to lose. We have to work hard and do what it takes. It's going to take sacrifice and patience. I have to sacrifice what I want to eat and what I want to do in order to lose the weight. June is going to be a busy month. I would like to weigh in at 3 more pounds gone again next week. We can do this. I know we can. It is doable. It is workable .

1 Comments:

At 4:38 PM, Blogger Christine said...

Hi! It's too bad to see the yahoo group down. Doesn't seem to have the following that it once did! :) Still keeping an eye on your blog though! Keep up the good work. My god daughter was diagnosed with leukemia, but I am now back on track and the pounds are slowly coming off. Take care and good luck.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home