Shell's Journey

My name is Shelley. I"m 31 years old. I'm happily married to Jason and mother to Jakob. I'm on a journey to chronicle my weight loss and the ups and downs.

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Happy Mother's Day!!!

Okay, this morning was a little shaky. I woke up depressed and crying over stupid crap. It's not my TOM so I don't know what the whole problem was. I am okay now though. I got a really sweet card from Jakob and Jason. I also got some Pepsi One's from Jakob. They are great because they only have 1 calorie and no sugar. I am going to limit myself to one per day to make them last and because they have caffeine but it's going to be great to be able to have pop and not feel guilty. I'm doing very well today diet wise. I didn't have much for lunch. I did treat myself to a pop but I think calorie wise it won't make much of a difference.
I will exercise my butt off tomorrow and the next three days. I'm going to lose this weight and keep it off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home