Shell's Journey

My name is Shelley. I"m 31 years old. I'm happily married to Jason and mother to Jakob. I'm on a journey to chronicle my weight loss and the ups and downs.

Monday, May 08, 2006

I Feel Pretty

Today"s Weight: 233
Yesterday's Calories: 1710

Okay, I left my yahoo group this morning. SOmeone else decided to take over so that is great.
I feel really pretty this morning. I'm wearing a blue jean skort and a white tank top. It's been ten years since I've worn anything like a skirt. I feel thinner as well. The scales didn't budge this week and that is very good considering the weekend that I had. I feel like I let my team down this weekend. It was my monthly week so that didn't help. I'm going to work harder on getting myself thinner. I hated to let the yahoo group go but it wasn't what I was looking for and I really need to move on. One of the other members took over and I know she'll do a great job.
I'm ready to concentrate on me and get this extra weight off for good and work hard. My monthly is over and no more excuses. None!!! I'm going to make my group proud.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home