Shell's Journey

My name is Shelley. I"m 31 years old. I'm happily married to Jason and mother to Jakob. I'm on a journey to chronicle my weight loss and the ups and downs.

Saturday, March 04, 2006

An overlook and March goals

Okay, it's a new month and I need some new goals. I want to attain these. I need to attain these goals. Exercise slumped for me in Jan/Feb. Food got better in February but I still plateaued throughout the month. It's time to get past that and move on. The weather will start warming up a bit in March with the arrival of spring so I'll have more choices available to me. My goals are:

1. Keep an exercise log and exercise for 1000 minutes this month.
2. Eat right and drink my water.
3. Hope to be at 225 at least by the end of the month.

I can reach my goals and more. THis is doable. I think just by upping my exercise I'll be able to reach my goals and see the weight fall off. It's time to get moving.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home