Shell's Journey

My name is Shelley. I"m 31 years old. I'm happily married to Jason and mother to Jakob. I'm on a journey to chronicle my weight loss and the ups and downs.

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Not to bad

Today wasn't to bad. I didn't exercise but that is okay. I will definetely exercise tomorrow. I actually can't wait to get on the scales this week. I think I'll see good results. I really want to make my goal of 175 by vacation. It will be so awesome. I want a lot of good things this year. I've been really worrying about bills. They sent Jason home on Monday but he has to work Saturday. IT's a good thing that I got someone to work for me Saturday. Sitters on Saturday are hard to find. I can now spend my afternoon in the pool. I am beginning to love exercising. I only take one day off a week usually. I feel guilty if I take more than one day off. I am going to accomplish my goals and so much more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home