Shell's Journey

My name is Shelley. I"m 31 years old. I'm happily married to Jason and mother to Jakob. I'm on a journey to chronicle my weight loss and the ups and downs.

Friday, January 20, 2006

Lazy Day

I don't have the umph to do anything today. IT's the day before weigh in and I'm not wanting to exercise for the 2nd day in a row. I still have fifteen minutes until lap swim at the Y. I really should go but I really don't want to. I have to work tonite. I did do 5 minutes on the elliptical. I need to make myself do more. I can do it while watching shows. Oh my, I hate these type of days. I'm going to eat lightly because of the lack of umph. It's probably good that I am not hungry. Well, what to do. I will get back on the elliptical. I have to accomplish this. I am going to go see if it's raining and see the temp and I may call my mother in law and see if she wants to go for a walk. Hmmmm.....there's an idea. It was shortlived. SHe's busy. Ugh....means I have to do something by myself. I could walk by myself but that doesn't sound like fun at all. I can do this. I have to exercise in some way shape or form. How am I going to lose this weight if I don't? Okay. I'm off to do it whatever it may be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home