Shell's Journey

My name is Shelley. I"m 31 years old. I'm happily married to Jason and mother to Jakob. I'm on a journey to chronicle my weight loss and the ups and downs.

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

A Depressing Day

Today is a depressing day. I woke up and stubbed my toe and about fell. It was the start of my day. It's rainy outside as well. Why is it depressing? Well, today would have been my mom's 53rd birthday. I miss her so much. I was 19 when she died. It is very hard somedays. I'll get through because of the strength she gave me.
Diet wise yesterday was good. I didn't eat much and I exercised. I"m trying hard to find the balance of eating right and not to less or to much. It's hard. Of course, I knew this wouldn't be easy. I'm wanting fast fixes and there is none. I didn't gain the weight overnight and I'm not going to lose it overnight. I will lose it though.
Today is going to be a good day. I"ve ate breakfast four days in a row now. It's a new record for me. I am going to get to the pool today as well. I want to exercise for an hour today.

1 Comments:

At 5:16 PM, Blogger breakaway said...

Hey it looks great! I set up one and didn't even realize that I did. I thought I had to do that in order to comment on yours. Lol Oh well. Anyway, I love it and I added it to my bookmarks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home