Shell's Journey

My name is Shelley. I"m 31 years old. I'm happily married to Jason and mother to Jakob. I'm on a journey to chronicle my weight loss and the ups and downs.

Friday, February 17, 2006

Don't Understand

Okay, the scales this morning read 241 which is up 5 pounds from last weekend. Why? I know exercise hasn't been good but the eating has been pretty good. I did my measurements and stayed the same so I can't say that I gained muscle. Here's the weird thing. I got into my 20's. What's up with that? I've been constipated a lot lately. I don't know if that has anything to do with it or not. I'm going to really watch everything this week. I need to get out of the 30's into the 20's soon or I'm going to really lose hope. It frustrating not to see the scales go down. I know I could have done better in certain areas this week by I have done far worse and not gained a pound. I know I've hit one of those inevitable plateaus but how do I get past it. I'm at a loss of what to do. I'm going to try to up my exercise next week and stick to it. I't hard though with the schedules that I've been having. I'm going to make it a point to exercise everyday for at least 15 minutes even if it means jumping on my elliptical before work. I can carve 15 minutes out of each day. I'll make a schedule I'll stick to.This is my schedule.

Saturday-swimming at the Y; I'll shoot for 60 minutes
Sunday-15 minutes on the elliptical
Monday-treadmill at the Y-20 minutes; other machines 10 minutes
Tuesday- treadmill at the Y-20 minutes; other machines 10 minutes
Wednesday-swim at the Y-60 minutes
Thursday-treadmill at the Y-20 minutes; other machines 10 minutes
Friday-treadmill at the Y-20 minutes; other machines 10 minutes
Saturday-off
Sunday-elliptical at home 15 minutes
Monday-swim at Y 60 minutes
Tuesday-swim at Y 60 minutes
Wednesday-swim at Y 60 minutes
Thursday-swim at Y 60 minutes
Friday-swim at Y 60 minutes

Okay, that's my schedule for the next two weeks. I'm going to really push myself and see what happens. ONly good can come from it right. I'm not taking any measurements until after the two weeks are up. I have to do this. I knew it wasn't going to be easy. I'm getting lazy and that is why I'm at a standstill.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home