Shell's Journey

My name is Shelley. I"m 31 years old. I'm happily married to Jason and mother to Jakob. I'm on a journey to chronicle my weight loss and the ups and downs.

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Feeling Motivated

I lost one pound this week even though I started my monthly today. I think I probably had a bigger loss but since I started it didn't show. I'm okay with that. IT's better than a gain. I'm feeling really motivated and jazzed about that. I am going to do this. I've got to make better food choices and exercise more. Those are my two weaknesses. I want the scales to be at 220 by April 1st. I want to say goodbye to the 230's. I think I'm going to have to change my vacation goal because I don't see myself losing 65 pounds in three months at this rate. I was hoping not to plateau but I did. I'm going to shoot for 200 pounds by June 18th. If I surpass it great, if not well I'll live with it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home