Shell's Journey

My name is Shelley. I"m 31 years old. I'm happily married to Jason and mother to Jakob. I'm on a journey to chronicle my weight loss and the ups and downs.

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Awesome Day

Well, today at work wasn't so awesome. I worked the snack bar most of the day. It doesn't hurt my diet because they don't have anything worth eating. I didn't exercise either again today. It's hard to do with the shift that I worked and then it was storming when I got home. I went out to eat with a friend but didn't overdo it so I don't feel to bad. The scales still aren't moving but I'm not going to fret over it either. Okay, so what is so awesome. Well, we got both our tax checks this week. I paid all my bills up to date. Paid off my medical bill so it's like we are at a clean slate. Things are going to be good. I'm so happy. I know the scales will move. I think I've hit a plateau and am having a hard time getting through. I did this with the 250's as well. I breezed through the 40's so hopefully I will the 20's as well. I'm going to lose the weight. I'm not about to give it up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home