Shell's Journey

My name is Shelley. I"m 31 years old. I'm happily married to Jason and mother to Jakob. I'm on a journey to chronicle my weight loss and the ups and downs.

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Scales are GOod

Okay, the scales read 235 this morning. Does this mean I'm past my plateau and they'll start moving consistently again? I sure hope so. I'm hoping the weather warms up a little more and I'll get on my bike and maybe go for a small ride. I like the idea of having a bike so that I can ride bikes with my son and it's another option for exercise so I don't get bored. I don't like doing the same thing over and over again. We live in town but close enough on the edge that I can ride into the country if I want to. We can definetely ride to the video store and to the gas station easily enough. I'm motivated today even though I don't feel good. My throat is so sore in the morning and evening but doesn't feel to bad during the afternoon. I'm going to lose this weight. If I can lose another couple of pounds before Saturday then I'll have at least a five pound loss for this week. Yeah. I'm going to really push for it. I can do this. I know I can.

1 Comments:

At 5:30 PM, Blogger Christine said...

I stumbled across your blog, I am looking to surround myself with people that are on the same weight loss journey. I have currently fallen off the wagon and I am trying to get back on! I really think that blogging helps. If you don't mind, I plan to read your blog for extra inspiration, if you are bored...you can read mine too! Take care and good luck! Keep blogging!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home