Shell's Journey

My name is Shelley. I"m 31 years old. I'm happily married to Jason and mother to Jakob. I'm on a journey to chronicle my weight loss and the ups and downs.

Monday, January 16, 2006

Catching Up

Okay, I started this blog to help me chronicle my journey. IT's a journey that I have been on since March of 2005. I started my weight loss journey at 261 pounds. I really didn't commit to my journey until September 2005. I've since lost 25 pounds and am at 236 pounds. I would like to reach 140 pounds and maybe lower depending on how I feel when I reach my goal. My first goal is to get to 175 pounds by June 18th. WE leave for vacation on June 19th to go to King's Island. I have to ride the rides with my son and I don't want to embarass him at all.
It's a long hard journey but one that I'm going to continue to take. I know the rewards will be tremendous. I'll update my blog daily. I'm going to try to keep record here of everything I do from food to exercise. I'm going to use my blog to vent and to celebrate. If I can put my emotions in here, then I won't be putting food in my mouth. Today is another day closer to the new me.

1 Comments:

At 1:04 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Congratulations on starting your blog! I really love mine and find that is very helpful and I hope you will find it helpful as well.

Keep up the good work!

Melody

 

Post a Comment

<< Home